Let's try this again...(looking for a buddy)

Options
2»

Replies

• felixmommy
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have gotten some great responses and I'm sure with everyone help I will stay on track!
  • felixmommy
    Options
    Thanks! I only visted Portland but my husband and I are thinking of moving there in a a year or so. It was so beautiful. The northwest area is just so nice. I live in the desert of Las Vegas so everything is brown or beige. The green was a nice change. I'm sorry to hear about your torn ligament. I'm sure it's pretty painful and it's amazing that you are sticking to a diet plan. Awesome! WTG!
    Hey, I'm close to Portland (seattle) so maybe some time we could meet up and do something active and fun. Message me if you want to chat, you seem like a nice person!

I have a torn ligament in my foot that makes it damn near impossible to even walk, so I've been losing weight purely through diet. :)
  • katehellon1
    katehellon1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    am looking for buddies too :)
  • DomtheGuitarist
    Options
    Hey guys im fairly new here and im looking for friends. Add me and dont be shy i'll share with you about my fitness techniques. Im a Fitness Maniac
  • Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends. I log every single day and am interactive with all my friends. please feel free to add me