Any college football fans here?

Options
I'm sure there has to be a few...Huge Alabama Crimson Tide fan and alumni here...But just a shout out to anyone who might be a Boise State fan. Last night, in the bowl game, they showed why they are champions. Man, they could have cashed it in since they lost that game to Nevada, but they came out and beat the crap out of Utah. As a Bama fan who remembers Utah not too fondly, congrats to Boise on a GREAT season. Even if they had finished undefeated, this screwed up system still would have screwed them. They are a great team, great, classy coach, and great group of fans. Sure hope bama doesn't have to play them in the near future!

Replies

• TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    I'm a huge LSU fan! I'm an alumni too. We had a cringe worthy season this year & I'm happy to see they made it to a bowl game ;) Geaux Tigers!!!!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    LSU Tiger born, LSU Tiger bred...and when i die i'll be Bayou Bengal Dead! Not an alumni though, was afraid of getting the boot at LSU when i was 18 due to extra-curricular activities that would deter me from studying...just a life long fan.
  • princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Don't make fun, but I've always been a Wolverine! Go Blue! :happy:
  • Kristierlong
    Kristierlong Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Roll Tide!! :happy:
  • ecbutter
    Options
    My husband played for Stanford and I went to Florida State and we are big college football fans. It's too bad FSU had to loose to Virginia Tech otherwise Stanford would have plaid FSU in the Orange Bowl. That would have been quite the battle in my house!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Geaux Tigers!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for the Rose Bowl!! Go TCU!! (Shhhh don't tell any of my family! I'm from Wisconsin!) :drinker:
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    I am a BSU fan all the way!! :) GO BRONCOS!!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hook 'em Horns!!! (and you know I'm a fan 'cause that's hard to admit this year, lol).
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Rolllll Tide!!!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    roll tide!- all you tide fans are about to get a request lol
  • bikerbiz
    bikerbiz Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Penn State alumni, here...JoePa is the best...what can I say. ;-)

I do wear an LSU hat sometimes, though, since my daughter's mom is from LSU...she is a daddy's girl, though, and knows Lions always beat Tigers. hehehe
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    My husband played for Stanford and I went to Florida State and we are big college football fans. It's too bad FSU had to loose to Virginia Tech otherwise Stanford would have plaid FSU in the Orange Bowl. That would have been quite the battle in my house!

My husband is a Penn State fan...you should have heard the battle between us when they played LSU last year lol
  • claire0928
    claire0928 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I was born and raised in Nebraska so there's no way I could be anything other than a Husker! Even though we got screwed on our bowl game, (Holiday bowl against 6-6 Washington who we already beat up on 2nd game of the year!) I'll still be cheering them on! Go Big Red!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Hook 'em Horns!!! (and you know I'm a fan 'cause that's hard to admit this year, lol).

I'm normally a longhorn fan as well...my best friend goes to TCU and has been trying to steal me away from UT!
  • ziggythecat
    ziggythecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Roll Tide! Ready for one more game this season.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

I'm normally a longhorn fan as well...my best friend goes to TCU and has been trying to steal me away from UT!

Yet another reason it's awesome we're friends!!! I LOVE the Longhorns!
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    GO CANES! I bleed orange and green.

(And I'm doing my best not to talk smack to the FSU person ;) )

I was pulling for the Crimson Tide - grew up watching them as a kid.
  • bikerbiz
    bikerbiz Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My husband is a Penn State fan...you should have heard the battle between us when they played LSU last year lol

He sounds like a good man! ;-) I had to make sure my little girl called me after the bowl game to make sure she was ok after "daddy's team" won. She had so much more fun when I took her to an LSU game...now I have to show her how Penn State tailgates. :-)
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Gig 'Em Aggies! B.T.H.O. LSU