Is your family supportive?

Options
2»

Replies

• Slippyslope
    Slippyslope Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would say they are indifferent.

None of them are ever going to exercise with me. That's okay. This is for me, not them.

I am the cook, so they eat what I prepare. :laugh:

If I'm having a hard day they certainly aren't going to go hide and eat junk food. They are going chomp on it right in front of me.

That's okay, too. In the real world people eat good things around you all the time.

I guess the answer is it's not important to them, but they aren't purposely tossing roadblocks in my way.
  • Arydria
    Arydria Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My husband is my rock. He is extremely supportive and has bent over backwards to help me.

Not sure I could have done it without him.
  • Weightlossdude53
    Weightlossdude53 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your comments and support! I enjoyed reading them. I AM doing it for myself. Even though it's been two months, I still can't believe that I am going to the gym religiously and work so,hard on eating healthy. I never was an athlete or participated in sports (except when I ran when I was in my 20's). It's hard to believe that as a middle aged guy, I will be in the best shape ever!
  • EmilyPersephone
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your comments and support! I enjoyed reading them. I AM doing it for myself. Even though it's been two months, I still can't believe that I am going to the gym religiously and work so,hard on eating healthy. I never was an athlete or participated in sports (except when I ran when I was in my 20's). It's hard to believe that as a middle aged guy, I will be in the best shape ever!

It sounds like you have a great attitude about it and wonderful dedication. That sort of thing can often be contagious, so perhaps you'll eventually rub off on your family and they will want to join you! Either way, great job!