Am I netting right?

Options
Hello everybody,

I was told that t the very beginning my bettongs were too low, so by looking at my diary, do you think that my nettings are good enough? I'm sorry to open a topic just for this. Also, feel free to add me. The more the better! Thank you in advance ????

Replies

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    what_zps5881871f.png
    what2_zps316f94f3.png

this is very, veyr wrong. You need to be double checking your log entries, because 814g of carbs is over 3200 calories.

I think your calorie goal is too low, but others will disagree. Try calculating your TDEE and subtract 20% from it for a 1lb/week goal weight loss. I have links to calculators on my profile page. Compare that to how much you are eating normally (if you exercise, then average out a workout and rest day and compare that average tot he TDEE) and if you think you'd like to eat more, then try upping to that amount. Otherwise keep where you are but keep hitting your goal, not hundreds less.
  • desweds
    desweds Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That Miller Birra Chiara carb listing has got to be wrong.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    A lot of the listings are obviously wrong. Step one ... log accurately. That means double checking and understanding that a gram of protein or carbs is 4 calories, a gram of fat is 9 calories (close enough approximations for normal conversation). That understanding makes finding some of the grossly inaccurate entries pretty simple.
  • Arcaenah
    Arcaenah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for making me notice that! I looked for the correct nutritional values of that kind of beer and got it right this time. I was out all day yesterday so I was really just looking at the calories! I'll add you and use those links if you don't mind :)