Been on here for a week, thought I'd say "Hi!"

Options
Hey everyone,

I am a 28/M/Indiana and I have been working out for the past 2 months and have so far lost 19lbm using Fitness Blender! I have lost a lot of inches, and backed into some smaller pants I use to wear two years ago when I worked out. Those same pants are quickly becoming to big for me too! Anyways, during the last two months, I have kept seeing My Fitness Pal come up on the internet.... A LOT.

Recently, about two weeks ago, I got myself a FitBit Flex and tried to use their app to handle everything. I ultimately found that their app while amazing for tracking walking/hiking/running/steps/sleep, etc., it was certainly lagging (at least in my opinion) when it came to logging food. So, I started looking on the internet for alternatives for tracking, but that would sync with my Flex and MyFitnessPal came up, AGAIN!

I went ahead and downloaded the app, and have been using it for a week now and it does EVERYTHING I need it do to! It is just perfect and has made logging all my food a much more pleasurable task than before. I haven't been posting on the forums, but I have been reading and today seemed like a good day to post and say "Hi!".

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • Angie2822
    Angie2822 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Sounds like you are doing amazing!! I think that you will find MFP will really help. The diary is amazing and the community makes a huge difference.

Good luck.