Looking for new friends :)

Options
Hello! :)

I've gained some weight back since being an avid MFP user and most of my friends have dropped off by now that I am returning. :) I am looking for some new friends to help motivate and to be motivated by... :)

I'm 25, 160 lbs, 5'3", married, and TTC. Part of my motivation to get back into shape is to try to have a healthy, fit pregnancy, so anyone who has/had the same goal would be great to get to know. :) My food diary is public, even on days when I wish it weren't, haha, and I am making a new initiative for myself to log on daily. :)

Just add me if interested. :)

Replies

• Cblsplcr
    Cblsplcr Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Hey your welcome to be my friend. I am 45 married and I'm in the same boat. Lost a lot the first go around but put some back on. Now I'm back at it.
  • Tutis28
    Options
    Hello ???? I am new here and not sure how any of this works but looking forward to making friends and getting into shape! I am motivated and want to find friends so we can motivate each other ????????
  • ringaroundrosi
    Options
    Hi I wanna be your friend! (: your the same height as me! Lol I'm currently at 175 lbs but we can motive each other (: anyone else is free to add me too!