when will I see results

Options
My doctor put me on a 2000 to 25000 cal intake to see if I gain weight to hopefuly regulate my periods and to be at a healthy weight. I am 91 lbs 21 years old and im 5ft 1 1/2. I have celiac... eating so many cali Iis hard!!! Idk what to eat or even how to do it.I want to give up but I also want to be at a healthy weight and not have to worrie about having my period 2x a month or when if im going to have it at all... im right here with you guys and we should work on it together. ..

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Why don't you ask your doctor this question? I don't think anyone here can accurately give you an answer.
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    while you'll need plenty of protein from sources like eggs, lean meats (you didn't mention being a vegetarian) and various dairy sources like greek yogurt, you'll need carbs and fats to get to 2000 calories or above. you can eat potatoes, sweet potatoes, potato chips, avocado, peanut butter and jelly on gluten free bread. you can eat gluten free crackers and cookies, many flavors of ice cream, rice pasta with sauce, rice with a wide variety of stuff on it. how about broccoli with cheese sauce, lots of green leafies with your favorite dressing or popcorn?

snacking is probably going to help, too.
  • cabruce54
    Options
    Don't forget fats have more calories whan carbs/proteins. Eat whole eggs, chicken thighs, salads with olive oil dressings. Something as simple as eggs, butter, cheese, toast can rack up calories quick!
  • robrusleg
    robrusleg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I find it easier to eat more if you stick with certain foods. If weight is your only goal, I would honestly stay away from rice, chicken, etc. because in my experience, it fills me up faster and gives me way less calories. Sugary foods and greasy foods like burgers are awesome for gaining weight :)