Add me!

Options
Looking for motivation and inspiration. I'm also a great cheerleader! I will push,applaud,and listen. I've been told I have a bubbly attitude. My problem is I have no outside support system. I have one friend who is overweight and just doesn't want to lose weight,all my other friends are skinny! I have sleep apnea and hypothyroidism which has made this journey a struggle. If you're like me and need a little push or even a shove,lol,feel free to add me! I started today,my doctor finally found me a prescription to promote daytime alertness,my problem for the last 3 years has been excessive tiredness,and walking around in a "fog" I'm starting to feel the effects of this medication and can't wait to start my new journey :)

Replies

• beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm active on MFP. Friend request sent. :smile:
  • Jennatomum
    Jennatomum Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have sent you an add request, I'm new to the site and am looking for friends for support and encouragement xxx
  • Elimi88
    Elimi88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've added all of you!! also looking for support and encouragement! x
  • rcadams97
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • fitnessgem121
    Options
    Same here ! Just looking for a little nudge in the right direction :)
  • mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to you all, its great to see people of all walks and different challenges come together.

MFP is a great place for motivation and support, I would like to wish all you guys all the best in your journeys and feel free to add me for support.
  • nzchikky
    nzchikky Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm fairly new to MFP and have no friends on here lol
  • JoT2013
    JoT2013 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We all need a push on occasion! lol :laugh:

Add me, on here daily...oh and good luck! :happy:

Jo
  • XoxoKellyXoxo
    XoxoKellyXoxo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! Always looking for support and motivation. Anyone can feel free to add me :-)
  • valley2mtn
    valley2mtn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been on here almost a week and am pleasantly surprised at how encouraging and supportive people are. Weight loss is a constant battle for me, but over the last few years I've lost 43 lbs. Sometimes I gain some of it back, but then I get it off plus a little more. Feel free to add me! We can all use all the support we can get :)
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm on daily trying to lose my 28 pounds
  • julsmill49
    julsmill49 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've been here about a year with some time off recently and am back at it strong (hopefully). Would love to have all as support, sent friend request. Anyone fee free to add me. I will do my best to be support and try to log everyday. thanks
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all always happy for new friends...please feel free to add me if you wish!
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm hoping to build a strong team of people who will help each reach their goals! I love helping people and love fitness. My wife also has hypothyroidism, so I know the journey is difficult, but not impossible.
  • sailingheartships
    Options
    I'm going to add you. :) Anyone else that sees this should add me, too! haha.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey

29509743.png
  • mjbDIVA
    Options
    Hello Everyone! Good Luck to all of you on your weigh loss journey. Weight was never a BIG issue with me until I had my 2nd son (3years ago). I'v e been struggling with it every day. My BIGGEST problem is eating late and not eating healthy. Being a full time mom while working a full time job doesn't exactly leave me with much time to focus on myself. I'm now taking it all one day at a time.. All the encouragement and motivation really HELP!! I'm a GREAT Cheerleader Please feel free to add me!!
  • knoelledi
    knoelledi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm on a journey to lose about 60lbs. I track every day and am active on here
  • chellek22
    Options
    Pretty new myself (just now starting to log every day) I'll be as supportive as I can! Anyone can add me :)
  • ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request as well! Looking to get back on track with Myfitnesspal.... Anyone else want to add me, pease do! I need the encouragement and motivation of seeing others work for what they want. =)