Lose 10 Pounds by Valentine's Day!!

Options

Replies

• amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I really need to get back on track so this sounds great! Count me in :smile:
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am in. SW 198Lbs.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Yay! Looks like we have a great start already! I know more people will join us as the holiday season comes to an end! Looking forward to getting to know each of you!! (and continuing the journey with those I already know!)

MrsSeaShell....Will you be doing our spreadsheet?? I hope so!

Ok...I'm excited everyone!! We can do this!
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    Yay! Looks like we have a great start already! I know more people will join us as the holiday season comes to an end! Looking forward to getting to know each of you!! (and continuing the journey with those I already know!)

MrsSeaShell....Will you be doing our spreadsheet?? I hope so!

Ok...I'm excited everyone!! We can do this!

Yes,,,, I have already started compiling names =]
  • robintorun
    robintorun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    SW 152.5
    Thanks for post. Look forward to 12/27 for fresh start
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm in if there's still room :) Will weigh in (when I absolutely have to) ha ha
  • Lynnhilaire
    Options
    I am with you lets do it!
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Totally in! Lets do it!
  • 0JuicyLucy0
    Options
    Count me in puuuulease! Its a great challenge I have a personal goal to lose 15lbs by jan 25th so will just add another 10 lbs to that, motivation and support will be great ! I will give my starting weight monday after christmas ! I 'm way excited ! :)
  • lisapooh1
    Options
    I'm ready!!!!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later....
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am in! My SW will be 190. I am hoping to lose 15-20 by Valentine's but anything would be great!!
  • emjames2538
    Options
    I'm in I didn't weigh myself today but I will post my start weight on the 27th. I wanna look great for V-day! :love:
  • chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll post my weight on the 27th when I get back from my xmas break. Feel free to add me to help keep both of us accountable :)
  • johnson30usa
    Options
    Wow you lost 69lbs using my fitness pal in 5 months. What are your secrets.
  • johnson30usa
    Options
    Hey I am definatly in for the loss 10 lbs by Valentines day challenge. I just started using MFP and My starting weight is 239lbs. I am not sure how this works. Do we check in here? Looking forward to this.
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    I'm in
  • sbusch21
    Options
    I'm in. I'll post my SW on sunday, which also happens to be my birthday...let's hope I can get down to my mini goal of 175 by sunday!
  • alitarose
    alitarose Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I had already set this goal for myself and then I saw your post. Great!! I85 here I come. :)
    Starting weight-195
    Valentine's Day-185
  • ChantelleSlight
    Options
    I would love to join you as well. I think that it is a great idea. What a nice way to spend Valentine's Day. I will only be weighing in on Monday, my mother-in-law (well sort of, we aren't married) and I are having a competition to see who can lose the most, so that works for me. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Kind regards, Chantelle