Dear Friends with Teens

Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
Please encourage your child to drop out of school. The graduations gifts are killing me.

Love~ It's-All-About-Me,

Shannon

:bigsmile:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Options
    Please encourage your child to drop out of school. The graduations gifts are killing me.

Love~ It's-All-About-Me,

Shannon

• beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

Love~ It's-All-About-Me,

Shannon

I hear you, I just got three and 2 weddings. But my son did very well, so it's payback time.
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    My parents didn't get me a grad gift (graduated last year). They just gave me a really nice Bday gift because my birthday was about 10 days after grad.

So if you can( I can vouch for me, not others) do double duty with gifts. I doubt you cxan pass it off for a wedding but if something comes up and another gift day is soon for that person. I say go ahead. I didn't mind
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    When I graduated from HS (20 years ago). My Dad bought me a one way bus ticket to an arm pit of a town 30 miles away. NICCCCE!:noway:

At least they raised me with a sence of humor:laugh: , even though they are cheap!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    When I graduated from HS (20 years ago). My Dad bought me a one way bus ticket to an arm pit of a town 30 miles away. NICCCCE!:noway:

At least they raised me with a sence of humor:laugh: , even though they are cheap!

Dad's real subtle, huh? :laugh:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options

Love~ It's-All-About-Me,

Shannon

:laugh: You're awesome....