any of you 2010 new years resolution MFPer's?

Options
hey from a 2010 new year's resolution-er!
this is probably the longest new year's resolution i've ever kept--and now that we're coming up on 2011, i just wanted to see how many of you 2010 resolutioners are still hanging around!
good luck all you 2011-ers!! if you stick with it, the weight will come off. be patient, eat well, and exercise!

Replies

• Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Probably to keep sticking to this. And reach my goal by September next year! Although I've already made this promise to myself :)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Maybe I am just a weirdo, but my resolutions tend to NOT be weight related at all. They are usually things like "fold the laundry after it finishes drying so it doesn't just sit there for a week and you have to dig through the basket to find some underwear." :bigsmile:
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    I wasn't here for that, but i'm determined that this time next year i'll be posting some awe-inspiring b and a's in a thread just like this! :D
  • ctraill
    ctraill Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Maybe I am just a weirdo, but my resolutions tend to NOT be weight related at all. They are usually things like "fold the laundry after it finishes drying so it doesn't just sit there for a week and you have to dig through the basket to find some underwear." :bigsmile:

Haha, love it. You just described one of my actual New Years' resolutions this year. I always do that and my boyfriend gets so mad that stuff gets so wrinkly!