Gonna be gone for a bit...

Options
2»

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Have fun be good and tell us all about your lil get away when you get back!!! STAY SAFE AND FIT!!!!!!!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Ali, where on the cape are you going?
    Swimming???
    brrrrrrrrrrr?
    Have fun!
    Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
    Starting of the party season on the Cape!

oh yes LOL, par-tay!!!! ....I wish....We're just going to our time share up in Mashpee....me, my mil and mom and my son....woo hoo!!! hubby will come up this weekend.....it does have an indoor pool...no brrrr, ahhh heated!!! lol and an outdoor pool..BRRRR :noway: ....and a gym! OH and the best is two loving doting grandmother who adore the son and allow the mommy to get out and go for a run on her own!!! HOLLER!!! lol

should be fun!!! course long from the days of going to yarmouth w/ the girls...dancing at the mill hill and all that...shoot those were fun days!!! BUT honestly I'm loving these days better!!!:heart::wink:

hugs!
    Ali
  • ali106
    Options
    Have fun be good and tell us all about your lil get away when you get back!!! STAY SAFE AND FIT!!!!!!!!!

thanks Joani!!! hugs!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I will miss you Ali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuidate!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Ali, where on the cape are you going?
    Swimming???
    brrrrrrrrrrr?
    Have fun!
    Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
    Starting of the party season on the Cape!

oh yes LOL, par-tay!!!! ....I wish....We're just going to our time share up in Mashpee....me, my mil and mom and my son....woo hoo!!! hubby will come up this weekend.....it does have an indoor pool...no brrrr, ahhh heated!!! lol and an outdoor pool..BRRRR :noway: ....and a gym! OH and the best is two loving doting grandmother who adore the son and allow the mommy to get out and go for a run on her own!!! HOLLER!!! lol

should be fun!!! course long from the days of going to yarmouth w/ the girls...dancing at the mill hill and all that...shoot those were fun days!!! BUT honestly I'm loving these days better!!!:heart::wink:

hugs!
    Ali

Haha! I wasn't even thinking pool!
    I thought you were thinking ocean! brrrrr!
    gotta love when the grams come along and let you have some time to yourself!
    Have Fun!
    swim a lap for me!
  • ali106
    Options
    lol will do!!!

okay gonna get for real now!!! will miss you all!!
    hugs and blessings all around!!!
    :heart:
    ali
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Have a great vacation!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I think you were just teasing us....:laugh: :laugh: