An oldie but a newbie lol

Options
I was on mfp a few years back and kinda slacked off so I am back with a vengenance. I made a new account and starting over.

I have struggled overlast few years with my weight. I get going good and loose alot and then i get complacent and think "ohh I got this" and slack off and pow it all comes back on. MFP is awesome, when I was on this before I lost 75 lbs but sadly I have put about 40 lbs of that back on over the past year and a bit.

Well i need to do it this time. I am not getting any younger and I know the older I get the harder it is going to be to get the weight off.
So I would really like to get some support friends on here to help me with my journey and hopefully I can help and support them.
I plan on checking in everyday on here and logging my food and excersize every day.

Angie

Replies

• LVLFgirl13
    LVLFgirl13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Same here Angie!! Feel free to add me! We can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • NatalieABH
    Options
    Me too :)

I just saw someone do the same thing and was inspired - as much as I love accountability, I wanted a whole new fresh start!!

I am 23, 5 ft 1, 145lb and my goal is 105 (but that's an out there goal, picked from thin air that may change)

Feel free to add :) xx
  • LabAgility
    LabAgility Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Same here! I am at stage one of the re-commitment. .

I would LOVE a new support system.