What is it easier for you to do...?

Options
kaymd
kaymd Posts: 470 Member
Since I've lost almost 45 pounds I find it easier to sleep,get up AND get dressed in the morning and even shave my legs. There are more but these are the things that I have really noticed lately. I'm curious what other people find easier to do since losing weight?

Replies

• kwaters7
    kwaters7 Posts: 129
    Options
    haha... I lost something similar and have put back on about 8 lbs of muscle since i started P90X and weightlifting. I find it easy to get up early and train on 5 hours sleep, i find it easy carrying multiple bags of groceries, and (99% of the time) easy to say no to the things that got me in trouble in the first place.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I can now literally run up the 3 flights of stairs to my apartment without breathing heavy. A couple of years ago I would have died climbing them. Great post idea!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    everything, running, swimming, getting in and out of car, playing golf, sitting in booths in resteraunts. Best thing i ever did and i am still going.

I wish everyone the greatest success in 2011. You can win this battle.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    The jeans that didn't fit last winter now are so baggy! Love it. Have a pair of smaller jeans just waiting for me in the closet for my next victory. :)
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING!!!!
    Literally, From cleaning, to walking, running, shaving (I can see what I'm doing!!) Painting my toenails... I find it easier to find the motivation to go to the gym (and harder to leave). It's easier to make my way through a crowd, to do things I love, to do things I hate. The longer I do this the easier it is to make healthier food choices... yeah life is a little easier. I love the new me. :flowerforyou:
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Being me again.very simple but very profound.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!