Team NOLAZY

Options
Hello Everybody,
I've been a myfitnesspal user for a few years now. It has worked great for me whenever I stick to my diet and workouts. However, I always kept to myself and never got involved in the message boards or adding friends,etc. I just recently added the first picture of myself today. I want to invite as many people as possible to be my friend and to join my group called Team NOLAZY. My goal is for other users to message me whenever I start to slack and say, "HEY, stop being lazy and start logging in your food man! Also, keep up the good work bro." I hope users will use this group for support and encouragement. I want other members to keep me accountable for not meeting my goals and I will return the favor and hold them accountable for meeting their goals. I want conversations to be light and friendly but also motivating. For me, it is really hard to express my frustration or ask for tips because I tend to workout alone and set goals by myself without any support. I want to change that and hopefully start something good here.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you,
SSok

P.S.
I also train a little in no-gi BJJ so to all my BJJ practitioners trying to get in shape...this might be where your home is. We can exchange training techniques too, just saying. :)