Calculating calories burned

BughaBear
BughaBear Posts: 201
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
Im goin to be playing just dance 2 and was wondering if anyone knew how to calculate the burn for it or can I just put it under the dancing, ballet or whatever it says on here and what I use to calculate Zumba??

Replies

• Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    I've done a bit of research on the boards, and I haven't found a definitive answer for the Zumba question. I've had a video laying around for a while that I haven't picked up and tried yet because I just don't know how to log it. Kinda sad really. It looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this thread. :happy:
  • I know this isn't a definitive answer, but you could try this web site I found recently,

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

it was close to what my iphone pedometer program estimated for my calories burned from walking. it might work for what your looking for.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Aw, dang! Under the dance stuff, it says pretty much the same thing MFP does. If logging as dance is correct, we're only talking 120 cal burn for me. I'd rather do Turbo Jam for a 220 cal burn. But thanks for the link!

(However, I do wonder if these people are less irritating than Chalene... :huh:)
  • Thanx about to go look now!!
This discussion has been closed.