Time to get my health, fitness and body back!

Options
Hi, I'm Christina, I'm 20 years old and a single mummy to my 4 year old son - Brendon. I use to be a slim, size UK10-12, had an amazing body and had great fitness. Then I let myself go during pregnancy and haven't really done anything about it. I have tried dieting - weightwatchers, calorie counting etc but never stuck at it more than a week. This is about to change. I am currently a size UK14-16. During pregnancy and post pregnancy I got to a large size UK16. Basically I lost what you lose post-birth by doing pretty much naff all but breastfeeding to shift the rest. So now I'm here, 12 stone 7 pounds, 5 foot 3 inches and with all the jiggly hips, wobbly thighs and saggy belly to prove it.

My plan is 1350 calories a day. On a whim, I bought 4 days worth of slim-fast shakes and snacks. Something inside me told me "it's got to work, it's popular" but after thinking about it, that's not the route I want to take. I don't want to use meal replacements, but I also don't want to waste it now I've got it. So what I'm doing is, my first 4 days I am going to do the slimfast diet, that way, I haven't wasted any money and it will hopefully get me out the habit of 3 large meals and loads of junk. After that I will eat 1350 calories a day, 300 for breakfast, 400 for dinner, 500 for tea and 150 for snacks. I am not cutting anything out my diet as such but eating less, although I will try to chose healthier options. I am also planning on starting Jillian Micheals 30 day shred.

This time is different, this time I have support from my friends and family, this time my neighbour is changing her lifestyle with me, this time I am doing this for me and my son, no one else.

If you got this far, thanks for reading and please join me on my journey and let me join you on yours by adding me as a friend!