PCOS, Hypothyroid and now...almost 30?!?!

Options
Hi guys,

Forgive me, I'm not great with words and describing how hard this journey has been takes some thought. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and PCOS 6 years ago. Since the nature of my illness has been relatively mild, I did not pay much attention to my weight slowly creeping up over the years. Last year was a particularly difficult time for me, and saw me comfort eating my way into the overweight category. I've made a conscious decision that by my 30th birthday (in 3 months) I want to be halfway to my target weight, and 25lbs lighter. All this is in an effort to get my figure back, my energy levels, and put myself in a position to conceive in 2 years time.

I've tried many exercise regimes and diets, but tomorrow will be day 1 of Insanity! I'm not going to calorie count (because it just makes me unhappy) but I will try to reduce the amount of carbs and fat I eat. I'm going to try and eat more fish/fruit/veg and an my meals. If I do snack, I'll just try to adjust the rest of my meals for that day, or do a double workout!

It'd be great to have some help and motivation along the way, so feel free to add me! I'll post pictures and measurements weekly and keep you updated! Good luck to everyone on their journey ☺️