Merry FIT-MAS presents to you and urs

FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
Did anyone else do that?? Get yourself or a loved one new workout gear, gym renewals, new gym memberships??? I renewed mine for my dad and myself as well as I actually bought a new one for me for three months so I can run before work...as well as workout after. It is at a 24hr kinda crappy gym...but cause it is safer in these icy months I will take it.

Replies

• abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    I bought myself TurboFire and with the money im getting from my parents im buying a HRM ;-)
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Got myself a HRM and thinking about getting Turbo Fire or P90X :)
    Best gifts I could ever have!!!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    I got myself an HRM. Can't wait to really get back into the swing of things next week :)) I've been bad these past few days :((
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    My mom bought me the HRM/calorie monitor I wanted. My wife bought me a yoga mat. (Saw that one accidentally. I haven't received it yet.) And I'm still hoping for that shake weight!
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    I bought myself a Kettle Bell and DVD, a jump rope (my dogs are scared of) and Dance off the Inches- Country Line Dancing.
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    No one I know wants to workout! But I'm hoping for TurboFire or Zumba Fitness for Wii for me. :-) I know I'm not getting a Bodybugg. Its been on my wishlist for years. :-)
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    I asked for Under Armour from my sister. Hopefully I'll get it.
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    My hubby got me the wii fit. We bought the kids the wii. Hopefully my in-laws are getting me new workout clothes.
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    zumba fitness for the ps move along with sports champions. also bought some of those new- fangled sketchers with the thick soles lol, i can't remember the name right now.
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    i signed my dad up for this website and i got a him a new digital scale. He''s had his forever since at least the early 90s and i got him a water bottle. He drinks lots of water but i got him a cool looking bottle instead of reusing the old jugs. I also gave him the hungry girl recipe cards i had. He's been trying to loose weight for years i hope this all will help him instead of him doing diet fads then gaining it all back. :)
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    I got the new Tracy Anderson 30day method book :)
  • philip31
    philip31 Posts: 57 Member
    My mate brought me some dumbells for my wii :))
This discussion has been closed.