Has anyone tried EA Sports Active2 for the Wii?

Options
Im getting it and i was wondering what you thought of it? did you burn many calories? If you have had it for a while since it came our have you lost any weight with it? Im really looking forward to getting it on monday and Finally having some form of a work out.

Replies

• randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have had it for about a month or so and I have a love/hate relationship with it. Love it because it keeps me active and hate it because it keeps me sore. I have noticed that a lot of the workouts focus on legs and glutes (or maybe that's just harder for me since my upper body is stronger). Either way it's lots of fun most of the time (even though I end up cursing at my trainer towards the end of some more difficult workouts.) Once you have it all set up make sure you form a workout group and invite me to it.
  • shullrd
    Options
    I've never used Active2, but I used to use Wii Fit and I thought it was pretty good. Let us know how it goes.

Happy Holidays!
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!

We just got the Active 2 (it was my husband's and my christmas gift to ourselves) and although I have not tried it yet (will probably get to it today, yes i'm working out on christmas day so i can eat what i want!!!) my husband loves it!! (although as a previous user said, they're pretty darn sore!) He loves the heart rate, the display on the screen, and the fact that it kicks his butt!!! :laugh:
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I have had it for about a month or so and I have a love/hate relationship with it. Love it because it keeps me active and hate it because it keeps me sore. I have noticed that a lot of the workouts focus on legs and glutes (or maybe that's just harder for me since my upper body is stronger). Either way it's lots of fun most of the time (even though I end up cursing at my trainer towards the end of some more difficult workouts.) Once you have it all set up make sure you form a workout group and invite me to it.

I will definately have to do that : ) thanks for the info and merry christmas
  • benbidder
    Options
    I love my wii active! I think it is a great exercise for 30 minutes. :)
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I have had it for about a month or so and I have a love/hate relationship with it. Love it because it keeps me active and hate it because it keeps me sore. I have noticed that a lot of the workouts focus on legs and glutes (or maybe that's just harder for me since my upper body is stronger). Either way it's lots of fun most of the time (even though I end up cursing at my trainer towards the end of some more difficult workouts.)

I agree. The first time I used it I found out just how out of shape I was and thought I might die:explode: I too also back talk to my trainer:wink:
  • debbiepringle
    debbiepringle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just got it and have only worked out once so far. It is fun. That is all I can say so far.