When you hit your goal weight

Options
So I'm sure all of you started off your journey with a vision of yourself and what you could do at the very end and I'm sure throughout this journey there have been things you've been extremely excited to do with this new life whether its to buy a new wardrobe, go to the beach, or just generally piss off everyone who always told you you were fat by genetics (<- that last ones mine ;) ) . So to sum it all up when you FINALLY hit your goal weight and you get your little weight tracker to finally tic off that last measly pound what will be the very FIRST thing you do.

Replies

• mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    The very first thing that I'm going to do is to wear my goal mini-skirt out and rock it! :wink: The next few things to do is to go on vacation immediately somewhere warm and with water to show off that toned bod and I'm going to buy either a house or a car - hot rod or convertible been thinking of a Z28 Camaro - when I hit goal. :happy:
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I plan to keep on top of it with continued sensible eating and exercise. More than anything I want to keep that goal weight the rest of my life. I would like to indulge in a nice pair of indigo blue skinny jeans. I do plan to get a breast lift and reduction two years after I kept in maintenance.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Once I hit my goal BF%, I treated myself to a bulk ;)
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I have given this a lot of thought. I want a new tattoo on my side of a sexy pinup girl so bad so I can show it off when I wear my new bikinis but.... the very first thing I am doing is getting my husband a thank you card with a sentimental thank you speech and making him a huge but healthy and yummy dinner and taking him out for drinks. I owe him so much and he has put up with me and supported me so much throughout this journey. I have annoyed him by talking about weight, scale issues, food, mfp, etc ALL THE TIME and he is so good about it to me. He is my rock. Yep that is the first thing I am doing then its off to get my alter ego chick on my side. Thing is, I keep changing my goal weight. Ugg