comparison

Options
xojox
xojox Posts: 187 Member
I am logging in on xmas day to add my comparison photo. Last xmas my son took a pic and it got me looking for a healthy way to lose weight once and for all.

I know you're going to disagree and say nice things.....but i don't see much difference!! but then i have been doing this slowly so i could enjoy my life too!

Here goes.....and hope you're all having a very merry xmas xxxx
2010-2.jpg

Replies

• hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I am logging in on xmas day to add my comparison photo. Last xmas my son took a pic and it got me looking for a healthy way to lose weight once and for all.

I know you're going to disagree and say nice things.....but i don't see much difference!! but then i have been doing this slowly so i could enjoy my life too!

2010-1.jpg

I can't see any difference....but that's probably 'cause the pic is soooo tiny I can't see anythign at all, lol :tongue:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options

2010-1.jpg
    I can't see any difference....but that's probably 'cause the pic is soooo tiny I can't see anythign at all, lol :tongue:
    I agree on the very very tiny photo part, it's hard for me to see them very clearly.

But from what I can see I definitely see the more recent photo in the dark outfit is a smaller version of you. Are you able to enlarge the photos so we can see them better?:wink:
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    there i think i've fixed it!!! lol x
  • blankcanvas
    Options
    Well I can see the pics and listen up little lady...you definitely can see the difference! Especially around your face and arms! You are doing wonderful.. I wish you a wonderful Christmas and an even more 'successful' New Year.! Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    IMHO losing it slowly is way smarter than dumping 50 pounds very quickly so ppl will notice. It took 30 pounds for ppl to notice my loss. I only need to lose like 40-45 so that was kind of upsetting.

The good news is I kept it off for 2 yrs and only when I let excuses get in my way did I gain back 5-10 lbs.

I have been on MFP STILL so I am back at it and lost 5 of the 10..........

THIS IS FOREVER!! Like it or not................

As for the picture...........it is all in how you take it. The 2 shots you have up will not really help in before after

For me the biggest diff was in my face, chin and collar bones.

Take some shots of different positions, in the same clothing..............and then compare in a few months.

Pictures helped me tremendously. I am hitting up a few today because in a month I expect some changes!!

Keep up the awesome work!!:drinker:
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference and more important, I'm sure you can feel the difference! May you have a very successful 2011 - I'll look for an update next year!!!
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    I see the difference too. Congratulations. I hope that you keep up this motivation for 2011 by not only losing weight, but helping others to stay motivated too.
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    there i think i've fixed it!!! lol x

Much better :D

I can definitely see a difference, especially in the face. But even overall, there is a change.

You see where you want to be at, while we are looking at where you have come from. I have the same issue, it is hard for me to see the positive changes in my own pics, 'cause I am comparing them to where I want to be, instead of to where I was.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    oh yes I can definitely see it in your face/neck area! Good job:flowerforyou:
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference all over. Good work, and congrats you're doing it the right and the smart way!!
  • maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    45 pounds is fantastic. You do look very different. Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!