Are you a confrontational person in real life?

Options
2»

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Depends on the situation... Yesterday I called someone out for body shaming. I speak my mind.
  • minionmichjourney
    minionmichjourney Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I HATE ARGUING. i grew up up with arguing.. hate confrontation.. and its horrid for the kids.
    so your not on yr own. ????
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    On the internet, I am a complete internet warrior. I get into debates (I think of them as debates, anyway) with racists, Islamophobes, homophobes, militant vegetarians, religious nuts (as in the crazy kind) misogynists, anti-vaccine people and even one time with someone against any kind of medical animal testing. In real life, however... I am a total wallflower :laugh: I stay in the background and even cry if someone yells at me, hate parties, go out of my way to avoid interaction with strangers. The only people I debate with in real life are those I know really well, and as I don't make friends with the aforementioned nasty people... I don't do much if any irl debating and am not at all confrontational as I hate when people are angry at me. Except one time when England and Wales (England being where I live) had just signed in gay marriage and my dad said he didn't agree that it should have happened. I sure gave him a piece of my mind, then :blushing:
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I don't have a real life, but if I did I would tell it off and stab it in the face with a half eaten t-bone. Make that fully eaten (waste not, want not). So, no. Not confrontational. A truly confrontational person would be so uppity that they would throw the whole steak before taking a bite.

We in the psychology industry refer to this as the hunger test since it forces you to weigh confrontation against eating.

We also have a WalMart test to determine if people are faking their ailments. You put the patient inside a WalMart, preferably around a crowded area like the Duck Dynasty Condoms (holes precut in the tip to please god with more babies) or the bottled lard beverages and leave them trapped in such a way that they can only escape by overcoming their ailment. If they are faking it, they will make it out. If they are legit, then in 24 hours they can be found wearing camouflage cutoff jeans, an ill-fitting orange tube top, carrying their new 4 babies and a set of metal balls to swing from their trailer hitch.

I may or may not have no license.
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with authority.

I was just confrontational just now.....
    Look at his pic. He obviously doesn't eat steak.
    Hunger test validates his claim - he is confrontational.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty argumentative and can't stand ignorance. Sometime people just annoy me and well I always have a hard time keeping my mouth shut so I tend to voice my opinion quite often. Not say it's always the right opinion, but you're going to get it either way.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I avoid drama but not confrontation. If you want to confront me be ready for me to come right back at you. Ain't skeerd!!