Did anyone lose on Christmas?

Options

Replies

• garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    weighed Christmas eve and was down 2 pounds!
  • LillieRose
    Options
    I did! I lost a pound last week, down 25 pounds since my July birthday. I derseve to be healthy and fit! And I'm really enjoying the process. Today I shoveled snow, something I could not have done last Christmas. It was fun!
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    For the last one week I have been 198. Today I am 197.2. I was very happy about it.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I lost a few ounces since yesterday, but that's probably because I haven't even ate fifty calories yet. I'm sick today so I'm taking it easy. Some kind of bug going around.
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this Tuesday and lost .4 pounds -- not amazing, but hey, it's still a loss! Just got a great workout in and have eaten reasonably today. Tonight is my husband's aunt's house for Christmas dinner, but I have a lot of calories left, so I just need to keep track. Merry Christmas, everybody, we are kicking butt!
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Lose? No, I got a new pressure cooker, a Kindle, and an early morning christmas present from Mrs Azdak.

I won this christmas --big time!! :drinker:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Lose? No, I got a new pressure cooker, a Kindle, and an early morning christmas present from Mrs Azdak.

I won this christmas --big time!! :drinker:

lol :glasses: that's awesome! Merry Christmas to Mr. & Mrs. Azdak! :smile:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    At christmas eve I was down 1.5 pounds but I refuse to weigh today or any other day until after the New Year :flowerforyou:
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Idid. Almost 2 pounds! I'm so excited about it! I did have healthier versions of traditional Mexican food like tamales, but today we took the kids on a 1-mile hike through the trails near Wrightwood. Then my husband and I played catch for about 40 minutes. I think he kept throwing it over my head on purpose, but it's ok. It was an extra calorie burn. :laugh:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I lost 1.6lbs since yesterday, for 25.4lbs in the last 11 days (I had a baby lol).

I think I will post a loss tomorrow as well. I seem to be losing about 1lb/day right now. Hope this keeps up for the entire 35lbs of baby weight I gained lol.
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    yes i did because i have been running around like a crazy woman the last few days! plus, i didn't eat much and didn't stuff myself with food instead i drank more water.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I weighed in this morning...lost 1 lb.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    My new Wii Fit tells me I weigh 3 pounds less than my old scale.... does that count??? :blushing:
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    2 LBS! I think because I was good with restricting and saving it for Christmas, that I didn't feel bad (even though I ate 5 of my amazing cookies! AH!) and was able to walk a lot and move the heavy food through my system. It's always good if a family member has a dog to take them for a walk! ;)
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I been to scared to step on a scale. So I just stayed away might check next week.
  • slansdown
    Options
    I did -- three pounds this week. I was scared to get on the scale.
  • matina29
    matina29 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.5! I weighed in today!

2796031.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Nope :huh:
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I actually lost 3 lbs over the course of the last 4-5 days but I'm not recording it just yet... I was particularly stressed and am sure that's part of it... Will post whatever the scale says sometime between wed-fri this week to get a REAL number.
  • cjusticeg
    cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    nope, and I enjoyed gaining all 4.9 lbs of it(over one week). if there is one time of the year I can stuff my face, it's Christmas.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!