Xbox kinect biggest loser

dom300186
dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone tried this game my other half bought for me for crimbo and I've been after it for a while, just wondering if anyone has this and what they think of it???

Replies

• billylindsay
    billylindsay Posts: 102 Member
    Hi and Merry Christmas a had it on Wii and thought it was the hardest game I had played. So have fun
  • It's okay, but not my fave... I personally care for Your Shape Fitness better. The controls for The Biggest Loser are frustrating since once you try to read something on screen, it chooses it which is highly annoying! You can get a great review of the game by clicking here http://www.kinectaku.com/reviews/2010/11/biggest_loser_ultimate_workout_360

Hope this helps... btw, it IS a great workout if you can just get past the "controller" frustrations I mentioned above...
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Yeah, I'll agree with the controller (or lack thereof, lol) issue. Once you get into the actual workout it's pretty good though! I just got Zumba Fitness for the kinect and I can't wait to integrate it into my routine. Have fun! :)
  • dom300186
    Thanks for replying xxx
    got 1 hr to try it out and I'm really chugged with it, was literally dripping with sweat lol
  • dom300186
    I have fell in love with this game wish me luck on fighting the flab lol
This discussion has been closed.