Turbo Jam

Bearface115
Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey MFP's!!
Happy Holidays to everyone!
I am going to be starting Turbo jam very very soon and i have seen amazing results from other peoples reviews and it's been inspirering to me. So inspirering that Im confident that i am actually going to stick with it and lose some of that weight that i couldnt lose with other exercises that i have tried. I have 60 pounds to lose and want to try to lose at lease half that in 4 months. Has anyone else tried, is doing, or had success while doing Turbo Jam?? If you were successful, How much weight/ inches do you lose from just using this and how long did it take you to lose it?? My motivation is with success stories! Especially with MFP people. Let me know if Turbo Jam is all that it says it is!

Thanks everyone!

Loren--Bearface115

Replies

• AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    YEAH!!! it's such a great work out. I have been doing Turbo since June and have lost 8 inches around my waist and a little over 50lbs. Biggest tip is don't get frustrated if you don't get the moves the first few times it takes awhile. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    The thing about TJ is that it's a good calorie burn, and it's very energetic. If you want to know what the calorie burn will be for you, look it up in the exercise database. It's under "Kick boxing". The 20 min workout burns about 223 calories for me, but I'm not very big. I must admit Chalene gets on my nerves, and I think the music seriously leaves something to be desired, but I think the workout is great.
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Good luck! I'm starting Monday! I posted a thread looking for buddies if you're interested. :)
This discussion has been closed.