Back at it. Need help to stick with it this time

Options
'm back after I fell off the wagon and I am so determined to lose those last 10 pounds...I mentionedin one of my older post that I lost 80 pounds once and I got to a comfortable lean be very fit 113 to 115. Now I'm getting back to almost 130. While this may not be very overweight (btw I was told by my old nutritionist that 130 is the max for me) I putt on win out even trying meaning if I don't do something about it now I can go back to my old weight of 195 pounds!!! I useto have so much willpower I dnt know what happened Im more depressed and to to food for comfort. I feel like I use to have so much control and now I feel like I don't have q grasp anymore. I useto love sculpting my body and while I still want that I just do not have he power to say NO anymore. So I am back on my 1200 to 1300 cal diet again. I WOULD REALLY APPERCIATE AS MUCH SUPPORT AS POSSIBLE. IM GOING TO STICK TO IT THIS TIME!!!!!!

Replies

• mollymoo89
    Options
    I'm in it with you! I'm currently 128 and 5'1 with a small frame. I need to lose about 10 pounds so I'm right there with you. I did get down to 118 and completed a half marathon but after the half the weight came back on. I didn't watch what I ate and didn't work out for a while. I def need the motivation to get back on track but I know that I can do it because I've done it before and so can you!
  • Hebaasmar
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for responding feel free to keep in touch. I can def use someone with the same goal as me an vice versa. Let's help each other out. By the way my bf lost a lot of weigh an got really fit and I gotta be on the same page!!! Lol