tired

Options
i'm tired of being the fat guy that is the butt of the "harmless" jokes. I need help and hopeully this web site can give me an assist. I know the road is long and hard, but I need to take the first step. I have two little girls and I really want to be around to see them grow up. Any guidance and/or assistance is appreciated. Wish me luck

Replies

• vsangel87
    vsangel87 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awww! Well, this is a great first step. :) MFP will really help you with that. Believe me...you'll get addicted to this thing just like i did and you'll be on your way to lose a lot of weight. It worked for me and a lot of others on here, as well. A lot of people like to post pictures of their progress and i can see a major difference in their before and after photos...going from having a big pot belly in one picture to having a flat, toned belly in the other. It'll be a great inspiration to you to see those results on others in real life. Good luck to you and wish you all the best! :)
  • shawna09152002
    Options
    The first step is knowing that you want to change. Which is why we are here. This website really helps and when you start to see what your putting in your mouth you will change your eating habits. Then you will see the pounds come off!! Which is the greatest feeling in the world!! Just drink lots of water, exercise, and portion control.. YOU CAN DO THIS!! I wish you all the best!!
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place.... lots of support and being able to see the breakdown of what you're putting in your mouth as well as how many calories you need to burn to balance what you ate really helps. Good luck!!!
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    This is the best weight loss site. Not only for the accountability but all the support from others going thru the same thing you are.