My Holiday Indulge

Options
ErinMarie25
ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
Had a BUNCH of sweets today! Don't even want to know my calories, but I barely ate dinner so I can eat more sweets, but definitely didn't eat enough calories to gain a pound. Too bad my belly is a little achy from not being used to so much sweet stuff anymore. Oh well, it was worth it! One day a year isn't bad!

I took all the sweets and tossed them in the garbage which lays outside. Today was great!

Merry Christmas!

Replies

• dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I ate a bunch of chocolate and such today...but then I went on the stationary bike for more than an hour so I would still be in the green zone. A very successful Christmas :)
  • claire0928
    claire0928 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Me too! Overindulged but it was wonderful! I did do p90x this morning though and I'll be back at again tomorrow! Glad you had a good xmas! Enjoy!
  • ErinMarie25
    Options
    Oh yea, stomach pains are here. LOL! Ready to eat salad tomorrow!
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    So far I had one donut this morning and one piece of pie as far as sweets go...plus Christmas dinner, but I played Just Dance on Wii which I got for Christmas and played Wii Fit Plus which I also got for Christmas...hoping it combated some of the food :tongue:
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    TAMALES! But they were homemade so I was able to control a lot of what went into them. Instead of lard I used chicken broth and olive oil and the chicken filling was made with only the breast. Then I did go hiking and played catch with the hubby this afternoon. I'm feeling good!
  • leb89
    leb89 Posts: 54
    Options
    I definitely overate, but I think it is okay since this day only happens once a year! It felt good to be stuffed :)
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness today is only one day, I did track my food, and was over by 800 calories, but my sodium levels where through the roof...No matter, great day with kids family and friends, back to it hardcore tomo.
    Hope everyone had a wonderful day.
  • ErinMarie25
    Options
    I definitely overate, but I think it is okay since this day only happens once a year! It felt good to be stuffed :)

Yes, I agree. :)