Who is ready to work off the holliday food?!

Options
I KNOW I am!! I got a pull up bar today! Can't wait to use it.

Replies

• benbidder
    Options
    Um yeah...I am ready! :) Going to mini start and start for good Monday after the new year...
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    thats great! oh by the way I'd love to have you and everyone else as friends
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    <<past ready!!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I already burned all mine off but I am super ready to NOT have it around tomorrow!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'm ready today but won't really start until we get back from our week in Napa on NYE. I'm planning to start a 30 day Turbo Fire/Insanity hybrid schedule on January 3 to really work off all the holiday calories.

Sharon
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    ME! Yoga at 11:30 tomorrow. :happy:
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I stayed on track throughout the holidays so it's not a problem here :)
  • datagram40
    datagram40 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Man, I cannot believe that I actually gained 6 pounds in a week. I'm not sure that is actually possible. I'm assuming it is water weight. The homemade food I was eating had lots of sodium in it I'm pretty sure since I could taste it.

Once I can start working out every week and controlling what goes in my mouth (aka I cook for myself again) I shall find out if it is water weight.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

I got a pull-up bar today!!! I've had a blast with Christmas, but now I'm so ready to get back on track! Let's do this! :)
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    5 miler tomorrow morning before 11 am yoga...too bad i didnt get the vibram 5 finger shoes i wanted :-(
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    Man, I cannot believe that I actually gained 6 pounds in a week. I'm not sure that is actually possible. I'm assuming it is water weight. The homemade food I was eating had lots of sodium in it I'm pretty sure since I could taste it.

Once I can start working out every week and controlling what goes in my mouth (aka I cook for myself again) I shall find out if it is water weight.

It is possible if you ate 21,000 calories in that week long period. Jared from Subway used to eat 10,000 calories a DAY!!!
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here stuffing my face with chocolate but I deserve it! I've worked bloody hard this year. I did 11kms in my new runners today so at least I did something! I'm prob going to have to start New Years as Wednesday is my birthday and Friday I am going to Barossa Valley on a wine tour so can't see me doing too well on the diet this week. Exercise will be ok, just the calorie intake won't be!!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Heck yea!

All the junk food is in the garbage outside except for gingerbread cookies that I made for my daughter. Out of sight, out of mind, people! :D

Got Insanity today!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I am ready... I could not even begin to fathom how many calories I ate the past 5 days while I was in NJ visiting family. I've been in the car heading home since 6 this morning, two more hours to go. I can't wait to go home, unpack and hop on the elliptical for awhile. (with my new HRM I got for Christmas). =] good luck getting back on track everyone.
  • Kandy4mel
    Kandy4mel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i start today. i'm ready to lose the 7 ( and more) pounds i gained this month. :)
  • NicholasMongold
    Options

I got a pull-up bar today!!! I've had a blast with Christmas, but now I'm so ready to get back on track! Let's do this! :)

we are twins!
  • Fineraziel
    Options
    I am starting today me too! :bigsmile: Too much sugar and fat I need to sweat off! :tongue:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I stayed on track throughout the holidays so it's not a problem here :)
    :Good for you staying on track Hon!:flowerforyou:
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here stuffing my face with chocolate but I deserve it! I've worked bloody hard this year. I did 11kms in my new runners today so at least I did something! I'm prob going to have to start New Years as Wednesday is my birthday and Friday I am going to Barossa Valley on a wine tour so can't see me doing too well on the diet this week. Exercise will be ok, just the calorie intake won't be!!

Wednesday is my birthday too! Happy Birthday!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I am - going to gym soon for elliptical and Body Flow. Eating too much food and sugar and nuts makes me feel awful but yet it is addicting. Hopefully I can get back on track now!