Shape-ups

eversits
eversits Posts: 177 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello Everyone!!! This year for Christmas I got a pair of Shape-Ups from my wonderful mother-in-law. For those of you who own a pair of Shape-Ups, are they really effective? I am planning to walk at least two miles with my dogs on a daily basis. Am I really going to get some sort of results from the shoes?

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,149 Member
    smiley-bounce016.gif

I have three pairs of Shape-Ups. I got the first pair a year ago and I love them........I don't know about results but what I know is that they make me feel better and more bouncy when I walk......the better I feel, the more I walk, the more I walk, the stronger my legs get and the more calories I burn......I wear them almost all the time now including for line dance....I hope you love your Shape-Ups as much as I love mine. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    I do love them. I cannot wait to put them on tomorrow morning, so I can take a walk with my dogs. It is a great motivator to get off my butt!!!
  • alwardt
    alwardt Posts: 50 Member
    Not sure my back side is more toned as a result, but the shoes are very comfortable. Good for walking or running. Not quite as happy with side to side movement with these shoes.
This discussion has been closed.