I lost my nephew! (progress pictures)

Options
2»

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, you look amazing. Keep up the good work. You can do it. And thanks for sharing, it is really encouraging and motivating
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • crazyda79
    crazyda79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW it is amazing to put it into perspective like that! You look awesome! A true inspiration! Way to go!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!!!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    What an incredible transformation! Congratulations on your success!!!

Charmagne
  • Bridge3272
    Options
    I absolutely love this!! I can't wait to have some success! This is my first week here!
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    What a great way of looking at it!! Congrats!
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome! I never thought about looking at like I want to lose my nephew! That may be my new first goal!!!!!

What have you been doing excercise wise? What did you start doing? I'm starting from scratch on a busy busy schedule!
  • deborahkidd
    deborahkidd Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look really great!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    What have you been doing excercise wise? What did you start doing? I'm starting from scratch on a busy busy schedule!

I usually exercise anywhere from 30-60 minutes 6 days/week. At first I started just taking walks around my neighborhood, then I did some Netfix workout videos ("Pick Your Level: Weightloss Pilates" and "Self: Your Best Butt Now!" were my favorites) and the Wii Fit Plus (mostly just the rhythm boxing and hula hoop). Then I got a gym membership (which we may not be able to afford for much longer because my hubby just lost his job) and have also been going to the Aquafit classes and also to Zumba once a week in addition to doing the stationary bike and, occasionally, the treadmill. I try to do some sort of strength training twice a week. I got Zumba Fitness for the Wii for Christmas and it is an awesome workout.
  • npryor100
    npryor100 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    congrats! Your waist is really well-defined now! Keep it up
  • DaniEss
    Options
    Thats so awesome congratulations! (I'll admit I was curious to know how losing track of your nephew fit into a success story, but know i get it!) Keep up the great work!
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look excellent. What resolve!! Congratulations, and keep it up!
  • hope1993
    Options
    wow the title to this scared me a bit but im glad i opened it !!
    awesome job!! thats amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!