Progress Pic comparisons

Options
13»

Replies

• GremlinJenny
    Options
    Oh my, what a big difference! Looking great!
    thanks so much!!! i just started getting back into the fitness routine this week. i'm hoping i continue to see some changes.
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    What is 6w6P?
    haha, thats what i was thinking. what program is that? im resisting the urge to Google. ;)
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    Your comparison pics are my motivation to keep doing 6W6P. :) I've gotten through 5 times so far. I just have to think of all your amazing progress in 4 weeks. I can stick with this for that long. I can! :)
    omg you SO can stick with it. last nite i hit up a brand new gym that opened up down the street from my apt. they gave me a free personal trainer session. that was a lot of fun actually.

this morning i dropped into a class, that kangoo jump class i mentioned before. SO HARD! the boots themselves are really bouncy and fun, but im not a runner. so to run for an hour out the gate was difficult. next time i'll have to see about taking a beginner class (which this was supposed to be!). lol.... on the upside, watching the sun come up over the beach was GORGEOUS and wonderfully distracting. :)
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference in 4 short weeks! GO YOU!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Your comparison pics are my motivation to keep doing 6W6P. :) I've gotten through 5 times so far. I just have to think of all your amazing progress in 4 weeks. I can stick with this for that long. I can! :)
    omg you SO can stick with it. last nite i hit up a brand new gym that opened up down the street from my apt. they gave me a free personal trainer session. that was a lot of fun actually.

this morning i dropped into a class, that kangoo jump class i mentioned before. SO HARD! the boots themselves are really bouncy and fun, but im not a runner. so to run for an hour out the gate was difficult. next time i'll have to see about taking a beginner class (which this was supposed to be!). lol.... on the upside, watching the sun come up over the beach was GORGEOUS and wonderfully distracting. :)

Ooh - I didn't know the beach jogging involved fancy bouncy boots. Now I REALLY think your run sounds more fun than the treadmill. :) Glad it was gorgeous - sounds like a great start to the day!

And 6w6p is Jillian's new DVD - its Six Week Six Pack. Its about 35 mins long and has 2 levels, with modifications for beginners and advanced (in true Jillian style). :) I posted somewhere else that this is quickly becoming a favorite. I just have to hit the "Mute" button if I"m doing it daily. She talks a lot - and who needs to hear the same spiel day in and day out? :laugh:
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    HUGE difference in 4 short weeks! GO YOU!
    thanks! your pics and your story are such an inspiration!
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    Ooh - I didn't know the beach jogging involved fancy bouncy boots. Now I REALLY think your run sounds more fun than the treadmill. :) Glad it was gorgeous - sounds like a great start to the day!

And 6w6p is Jillian's new DVD - its Six Week Six Pack. Its about 35 mins long and has 2 levels, with modifications for beginners and advanced (in true Jillian style). :) I posted somewhere else that this is quickly becoming a favorite. I just have to hit the "Mute" button if I"m doing it daily. She talks a lot - and who needs to hear the same spiel day in and day out? :laugh:
    hahaha... im lucky i didnt fall on my face or break a leg! lol....
    legs1.jpg

hahaha.... jillian can be a really good instructor on mute. ;) i totally agree. hahahah!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • sapphirelazuli
    Options
    Wow, look at that progress! Amazing! Well done :D
  • mayana2002
    Options
    It's not a success story yet, but it's getting there. LOL....

Yes it is dear! You look fantastic! :)
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    hahaha.... thanks! :) when you're right, you're right! hahaha jk jk. it feels great though, really.

so the kangoo jumps = a very sore jenny. LOL!!!!!

or... maybe it was the TRX bands i did with the trainer:
    TRX-Suspension-System-for-Less-Than-25-Bucks.jpg

or the bosu ball squat & jumps:
    BOSU_02_352x352.jpg

or the kettlebells:
    kettlebell-training.gif

or the kinesio wall technogym:
    5283.jpg

hahahaha.... i went in for a tour so they kinda ran through a lot of the stuff with me to give me a taste. lol.... i think this weekend im gonna go sample their krank & spinning class. gotta keep it interesting right? ;) more than anything i just love that its walking distance from my apt! aahahhahah!!
  • fitz72
    fitz72 Posts: 2
    Options
    GREAT JOB.....YOU LOOK FABULOUS!
  • Cburns757
    Options
    Wow you are a huge inspitation! :)
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    you look greatt!
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!!!! Yesterday I completely demolished my goals by almost double. But it's all good. I went to a sushi dinner and it was delicious and worth every single excessive calorie. ;)

Oh! I got this as a belated xmas gift from my friend. I thought some of you might find this REALLY handy.

It's a hoodie with built in headphones in the drawstring. The cord is inside the jacket and the plug comes out of the pocket!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! I haven't worn my yet as I only got it last night, but I'm dying to try it out. And apparently you can machine wash it. (Just make sure to hang/air dry, not machine.) So. Excited. :)

Techno_Landing_US.JPG
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    so i took new progress photos this morning before i ran out the door to work. honestly, i can barely see any real difference from my last update, but i'm okay with that. it's still a huge difference from my original before photo. as long as i didn't gain right? hehehe... i'm currently holding at 140-143 lbs at 5'2".

0c23d5c8.jpg

and i'm starting up my new boot camp classes. hopefully this will help me drop a bit more and get more chiseled/defined. i went to my first class yesterday and they made us run 1.5 miles. that was SUCH a personal feat for me. for the longest time, my goal was to simply make it to the corner of my block without stopping. so i'm pretty stoked. and everything hurts today, but in a good way. lol....

thanks again to all you wonderful motivators!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!