Reebok Easy Tone

EaglesFan521
EaglesFan521 Posts: 74 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
So I really want to get a pair and I wasn't sure if anyone has used it or has any thoughts on them. I am looking for any feedback you can give me! Thank you in advance!!!

2565949.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    I really want a pair too! Not sure if they do what they say... but I tried a pair on and they are so comfortable..... =)
  • Any of the new "toning" technology out there doesn't work. It is based on the myth of spot reduction. If you like the way they feel/look then I say go for it but if you are buying them based on getting results then I wouldn't do it. Think about it for a second....if changing your body was a simple as putting on a pair of shoes/short or a shirt then everyone would do it. These products would also be too expensive for anyone (other than Oprah...lol) to afford....
  • EaglesFan521
    EaglesFan521 Posts: 74 Member
    Well they also have RunTone sneakers, i have a gift card to reebok, and i was planning on getting the Easytone sneakers but if anyone else had any other suggestions that would be great too!
  • Gotta love a gift card! I say get some workout clothes or some of their regular sneakers......
  • my daughter has a pair and she said she her muscles in the back of her legs are tightening up
  • I love the runtones....they are so comfortable! It doesn't do what it claims though lol
  • I say give them a try. and their theory is sound. the insoles if fitted properly, will change the positioning of the bones, and muscles in your feet, legs, butt, and lower back, and cause you to work those muscles like they're meant to be.

But in reality any shoe can do the same thing, if you have the correct insoles, so buy a nice but regular pair of shoes, and get some Dr.Sholes comfort insoles, and go to town.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    There is no longer any "theory" or speculation. The research has been done--they don't work.
This discussion has been closed.