What is your favourite Breaking Bad Quote?

Options

Replies

• AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I loved Breaking Bad - there was a big hole in my life after we finished binge watching it on netflix. Might start watching it again.
    There are soo many quotes!!

"Magnets Btch!"

We started watching it again after finishing it a few months ago. At first my husband was like, ehhh I don't know if I want to watch the whole series again... and now we're watching 3-4 episodes a night again.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I loved Breaking Bad - there was a big hole in my life after we finished binge watching it on netflix. Might start watching it again.

"Magnets Btch!"

Me too! I binged watched between Christmas and New Years and then I was like "now what am I going to do??!!!" :sad:
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    The series is full of great quotes. I couldn't pick a single favorite, but just to give Gus more love...
    breaking-bad-memes-gus-27.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options

"Magnets Btch!"

Me too! I binged watched between Christmas and New Years and then I was like "now what am I going to do??!!!" :sad:

Me too. Binged on it last fall, then stupid Netflix didn't release the last half of the final season in the U.S. until earlier this year.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options

I was so happy when they decided to do a Spanish version of BB called Metastasis... :heart: simply just as amazing!! But that's gonna end already too. That hole will appear again... :sad: :brokenheart:

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger!" :bigsmile:
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Too many to list, but "Yeah B&*%%......MAGNETS!" was probably near/at the top :bigsmile:
  • SatchTango
    SatchTango Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is not even a discussion.

tumblr_m797rodj8x1r92gxgo1_500.gif?w=650
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I am the danger!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Ok, Since I'm on season 4 I can't read anymore so...

[holds hands over ears] LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAI CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALA!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    breaking-bad-gif-saul-goodman-995905.gif
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    "Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding. Ding ding ding ding ding. Ding ding ding." - Hector Salamanca

Ah, Hector. Words for our time, man, words for our time.
  • GeorgiFett
    GeorgiFett Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mike: Just because you shot Jesse James, don’t make you Jesse James.
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I just love hearing Jesse call everyone bi$ches...makes me laugh ever time.

This

My favorite one is when he's saying it to Hank through the RV door. "bbbbbbbb*****!"
  • chrissywelsh10
    chrissywelsh10 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Got to be...

I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS......
  • JupeJones
    JupeJones Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    No love for Saul yet? How about:

"You don't want a criminal lawyer... you want a criminal lawyer."

And I don't know if it counts as a "quote" so much as a monologue, but the entire bit with Badger's Star Trek script idea was awesome.
  • notyalc66
    notyalc66 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just love hearing Jesse call everyone bi$ches...makes me laugh ever time.

This

My favorite one is when he's saying it to Hank through the RV door. "bbbbbbbb*****!"
  • notyalc66
    notyalc66 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My other favourite part was when Jesse kicks off at Walt about the Bobble hats they had when stealing the barrells of Methlamine. I laughed so much at those scenes.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    "I f*cked Ted." -Skyler
  • mrsjenfrank
    mrsjenfrank Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    "I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door & gets shot & you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

Yes, yes, yes! Such rage behind these words. Amazing the power Walter has, and at that point in the series, no one even realizes it, or maybe they are just starting to. Geeky science teacher, no more!! Freakin fabulous!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    No love for Saul yet? How about:

"You don't want a criminal lawyer... you want a criminal lawyer."

And I don't know if it counts as a "quote" so much as a monologue, but the entire bit with Badger's Star Trek script idea was awesome.

That's the one I was going to post!!! I love the criminal lawyer line...

I also like Hank's line to Walt: "You're the smartest guy I ever met and you're too stupid to see he made up his mind 10 minutes ago"

We didn't watch it originally, but recorded the marathon on AMC that aired b/w Christmas and New Years, started out strong watching the first couple of seasons, had a long break, and then totally binge watched the last two seasons in record time just a month or so ago. I am still haunted by the last few episodes...