My 6-year-old LOVES my new Excercize Routines

CarterGrt
CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I just started running again. Even though it was a bit cold outside, I asked my 6-year-old if he wanted to race me on his bike. We went three miles (him on bike and me on foot) and both came back suitable tired. He was very excited about it. The next day, he said, "let's go again!"

I usually get bored running, but with him, he is talking the whole time, he needs help getting up the big hills, and he likes to race past me and then wait for me to catch up. It was amazing how this made the time go by faster.

Good times!!!

--Carter

Replies

• potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Nothing better than an exercise buddy and you are starting the little one on a good path when he is just forming his life patterns. It will stand him in good stead for the rest of his life.
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Nothing better than an exercise buddy and you are starting the little one on a good path when he is just forming his life patterns. It will stand him in good stead for the rest of his life.

My kids love that I'm exercising. They join me in my workouts. The 2 yr old says we're dancing when I put in a workout video.
This discussion has been closed.