It's working

Options
Its been 11 weeks and I'm losing 2.5 lbs a week. The only thing I quit was being unrealistic about what I should and shouldn't eat on a daily basis. One or Two meals a week of my fav food (proper serving of course!) is very doable. The key is exercise. I walk (slightly jog) everyday for 60 minutes. Then do some basic body-weight exercises every other day. I give myself one day off. I basically eat fruit or oatmeal for breakfast. A salad with chicken for lunch and a balanced dinner. Lots of grilled chicken. I eat snacks in between meals to keep my motor running all day. Never felt better and feel its totally sustainable. It works if you work it!
Friend me for support!

Replies

• Kari121869
    Kari121869 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Keep in mind the weight loss is MORE about a calorie deficit rather than exercise... but obviously you're creating a bigger cal deficit BY exercising
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I love positive posts and yours is right up there! Health comes easy to some people and for others, we learn as we go! Congratulations on your focus and readiness for a better lifestyle and longer happier life!!