Hello!!

emmabrett
emmabrett Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! I just registered my goals today, and already I'm feeling pumped and inspired!
I've been struggling with my weight since I was 15, almost 20 years ago. Just last month I read a book called "The Next Thing on My List" and it inspired me to write a list of my own. Item #1 on my list is lose 35 by 35 (I turn 35 in October). My ultimate goal is to lose 85 pounds, but that seems very daunting so it doesn't seem so scary to say I want to lose 35 pounds!
I'm really thankful that there is a support system such as this, because sometimes you just need a friendly kick in the pants!!

Replies

• emmabrett
    emmabrett Posts: 2
    Hello! I just registered my goals today, and already I'm feeling pumped and inspired!
    I've been struggling with my weight since I was 15, almost 20 years ago. Just last month I read a book called "The Next Thing on My List" and it inspired me to write a list of my own. Item #1 on my list is lose 35 by 35 (I turn 35 in October). My ultimate goal is to lose 85 pounds, but that seems very daunting so it doesn't seem so scary to say I want to lose 35 pounds!
    I'm really thankful that there is a support system such as this, because sometimes you just need a friendly kick in the pants!!
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Hi welcome i have just joined a few days ago and i need to lose 64 pounds. It is very daunting when you think that you need to lose loads so it is better to do your goals in chunks, then reward yourself for it. Nothing expensive a lipstick or something nice like that. I wish you all the luck in the world with your weight loss.

Pamela :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.