21 Day Fix!!

Options

Replies

• angiereid
    Options
    I see a lot of people on here saying they've done the 21 day fix multiple times...if it works, there would be no need to go through the program multiple times. I prefer the free way; learning habits through trial and error, calorie deficit, and working out.
    If you can return it for a refund, I would highly recommend you do so. Invest in a food scale with that money instead.

Spoken like someone who doesn't have the first damn clue about what they are talking about. All BB programs offer is structure, which is good for people who need it. BB programs take the "trial and error" out of the equation. People do them for the same reason as any repeat attempt at fitness: they have a lot of weight to lose, or they back slide and get out of the routine, which can happen the "free way" as well.

well said i so agree times 3
  • kimm1995
    Options
    There are many weight loss programs available, some are free, some require membership and fees. Regardless what you use, as long as you are trying to get healthy through exercise and diet kudos to you and no one else should criticize your efforts.
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

It's right on their website; first thing you see. They also give you a three month payment plan for the 21 Day Fix...find that to be a bit ironic, lol.
    I don't want to post the link, since I don't want to promote the site in any way. But it's pretty easy to find via Google.
    [/quote]

Actually, on the 21 Day Fix page on beachbody.com, it says nothing of the kind. It says you will lose weight, or "be on your way." It is implied that the program is a jumping off point to more work.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    It's right on their website; first thing you see. They also give you a three month payment plan for the 21 Day Fix...find that to be a bit ironic, lol.
    I don't want to post the link, since I don't want to promote the site in any way. But it's pretty easy to find via Google.
    Actually, on the 21 Day Fix page on beachbody.com, it says nothing of the kind. It says you will lose weight, or "be on your way." It is implied that the program is a jumping off point to more work.

Yes it does. I am on the product page on the BeachBody website for 21 Day Fix and it is the first thing you see. First link that came up in my Google search when I typed in "21 Day Fix".
    I'm done having this back and forth. I've said my piece, so feel free to continue this conversation amongst yourselves.
  • roanokejoe49
    Options
    if your eating 1500 a day losing weight and healthy just like you are doing here how is it not good?

Because I didn't spend $60 to do it, when the same information and advice that is in the 21 Day Fix is offered on this website for free.

Again, spoken like someone who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. I suppose you've never used a personal trainer or paid for a gym membership either? And how much "trial and error" did you go through before you figured out a plan for yourself? BB offers guidance, no more no less. And yes, there is a fee for that structure. But if you belong to a gym or pay a personal trainer, like, EVER, you are guilty of the same thing.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I hope that didn't sound mean. I was not judging, just sharing the small amount of information I have about it.

OH! I misunderstood it by what others were saying, that's my fault entirely. :flowerforyou: I admit to only knowing about the singer that I like that's doing it! That makes a bit more sense really.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    great

Just to let you know - it helps if you quote the person you're speaking to, just so it doesn't look like you're talking to yourself. I was confused sometimes as to who you were referring to! :flowerforyou: Absolutely no sarcasm meant whatsoever.

thank you i don't know why mine isn't working

No worries at all! Just trying to help a bit for the easily confused like myself! haha
  • roanokejoe49
    Options

Yes it does. I am on the product page on the BeachBody website for 21 Day Fix and it is the first thing you see. First link that came up in my Google search when I typed in "21 Day Fix".
    I'm done having this back and forth. I've said my piece, so feel free to continue this conversation amongst yourselves.

"n 21 days, you can be beach-ready for a vacation. Look drop-dead great at your upcoming reunion.
    Or be well on your way—REALLY well on your way—to reaching a major weight-loss goal." That is what it says.
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    if your eating 1500 a day losing weight and healthy just like you are doing here how is it not good?

Because I didn't spend $60 to do it, when the same information and advice that is in the 21 Day Fix is offered on this website for free.

Again, spoken like someone who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. I suppose you've never used a personal trainer or paid for a gym membership either? And how much "trial and error" did you go through before you figured out a plan for yourself? BB offers guidance, no more no less. And yes, there is a fee for that structure. But if you belong to a gym or pay a personal trainer, like, EVER, you are guilty of the same thing.

I actually don't pay for any of those things, nor have I ever.
    Goodbye, I'm done with this topic.
  • missiontofitness
    Options

"n 21 days, you can be beach-ready for a vacation. Look drop-dead great at your upcoming reunion.
    Or be well on your way—REALLY well on your way—to reaching a major weight-loss goal." That is what it says.

Deleted my post, not entertaining this further. I know what I am looking at on the BeachBody website.
  • DiabolicalColossus
    Options
    I'm fascinated by the idea of people continuing to pay ridiculous amounts of money when they can just download the workout DVDs on torrent sites for free. Hell, you could probably find it on Ebay or Amazon for a lower price.

You can also buy those little containers at the dollar store.

Spending $60 seems outlandish upon considering these options.
  • miss_dasey
    miss_dasey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be ordering my Challenge Pack on Thursday. A girl I went to school with is a BB Coach and has finally talked me into it. I am pretty excited because I hit a plateau so I need a major boost to my weight loss, which will give me a much needed confidence boost! Good Luck!

6899682.png
  • angiereid
    Options
    A country singer I've loved for years has a cousin who's a coach and has got a lot of her fans doing at least the workouts with her. Finishing one cycle and doing another. I don't know if they're doing the whole food thing or what.

I personally wouldn't learn a darn thing about portion control and stuff by eating prepackaged meals. I just wouldn't. When I'd go back to eating "normal" meals (for lack of a better term) I'd end up likely gaining weight regardless of my exercise regime due to that fact alone. I do much better with my measuring cups/spoons, food scale, healthy recipes and exercising in a way that I enjoy.

I try not to bash others for their stuff unless it's a downright scam, so good luck and I hope it works for you!

what are you talking about lol sorry this is not pre packaged food i don't know who told you that its meals you prepare yourself thats why it works because not only do you learn to eat right but you learn to cook healthier
  • angiereid
    Options
    I hope that didn't sound mean. I was not judging, just sharing the small amount of information I have about it.

OH! I misunderstood it by what others were saying, that's my fault entirely. :flowerforyou: I admit to only knowing about the singer that I like that's doing it! That makes a bit more sense really.

none at all it really is a great program i lost 35 total i just don't have all weight recorded on here lol because i use a different program but i still like here too check out my photos
  • angiereid
    Options

yes lol someone see the light this program could change your life or someones else's its awesome!!!!
  • angiereid
    Options
    I will be ordering my Challenge Pack on Thursday. A girl I went to school with is a BB Coach and has finally talked me into it. I am pretty excited because I hit a plateau so I need a major boost to my weight loss, which will give me a much needed confidence boost! Good Luck!

6899682.png

great for you you will love it
  • angiereid
    Options
    I'm fascinated by the idea of people continuing to pay ridiculous amounts of money when they can just download the workout DVDs on torrent sites for free. Hell, you could probably find it on Ebay or Amazon for a lower price.

You can also buy those little containers at the dollar store.

Spending $60 seems outlandish upon considering these options.

for one if they do not like the program they cannot return and get their money back as BB gives that option and two some people like having a coach a buddy if you will to support them along their journey they are motivating and helping others everywhere just like here!
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options

yes lol someone see the light this program could change your life or someones else's its awesome!!!!

Sarcasm is not your forte I take it.
  • dontcallmecandie
    Options
    Hi...Beachbody coach here...we have a private group on FB..love for you to join! Started 21 Day Fix on Monday

Ironic?
    No it's not ironic- they don't want to be harassed by naysayers. I can't say I blame them. MFP certainly isn't a welcoming avenue for those people.

Why come here to debate? If you think they're making such a big mistake, move on. Who cares? It doesn't affect your life one single iota. So why the hell do you care?
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    yes and it totally works along with les mills pump and body beast i love them

<sniff> <sniff> Smell that? Smells like BB coach.....