Writing in my blog

Options
Okay, so don't laugh but what do I write? I already wrote two posts today, one titled Tuesday Sept 9 and the other titled Lunch Time. I've never written in a blog before and I kinda like the idea.

Do I give it a new title for each time I write? What if I write in it several times a day, do I give it a new title each time?

Thanks! :-)

Replies

• NK1112
    NK1112 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I'm not much help on public blogs cause mine is private ... but when I add to mine, I just edit it and it stays the same except with the new informaiton I typed in. Everytime I make a new post, I give it a new title ... but's that's me cause I'm keeping my private blog like a journal ... stuff i can rant about or think deeply over for my eyes only. It is a diary for me.

I took a look at your blog page .... and it pretty much looks like my own ... so I think your's will work the same as mine does except mine is private. .... in that case .... when you want to add to a blog under a specific title that is already there, find it in your archives and then edit it to add more to it. Then, when you wan to make a post on another topic, make that a new title post.

I've looked to see if I can have both a personal blog and a public one ... but it's one or the other. So, when I finally have something to celebrate I'll have to post that on the discussion boards.

Have fun looking around MFP ... it has a lot of interesting and informative information on it from the developers.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I write in mine every day. I don't log my food anymore, but I log in to MFP to write in my blog.

I'm just keeping track of what I am doing day by day, and also recording my thoughts on other things. I'm documenting my struggle and what I am doing to win the battle. It's been a big help to me, and for some reason, others like reading it too.