Taking this seriously...

Options
I have been a member of this site for a few months now, but never actually took the time to fill anything out or even explore the site. I only became a member initially because I downloaded an app on my droid and had to!

The holidays have challenged me more than I expected them to, which has lead me to look for some inspiration recently! I have decided to really start taking this site seriously and interacting with other people dealing with the same issues to try to gain some motivation and possibly help with motivating others!

Replies

• kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site to help motivate you. I absolutely love it!
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hey I hear you!!! Do take it serously ...I lost 65 pounds through diet and exercise but have done no dieting since APRIL.....tired of my weight and i need to get rid of this for good...I will be 41 in March!
  • rachel122986
    Options
    I did the same thing by downloading the app on my droid then I just forgot about it. I eventually started logging in my diary and once I was doing that I filled out everything on the website and this is what keeps me motivated! Good luck with your goals
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Congratulations on your decision to take getting healthy seriously. You will find lots of inspiration, motivation and support on this site. We are all here to help each other.

Just take it one day at a time. Good luck. :smile: