Strapless HRM

Canonoch
Canonoch Posts: 120
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Was wondering if anybody uses a strapless HRM such as a Solo 915 or such and if anybody knows how they compare to a constant read strap HRM?

Replies

• rore1
    rore1 Posts: 110 Member
    I was about to post this!!!! Would love to know what ppl are using and if they love or hate them!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    tons and tons of ideas on preferred models in the archives. Just click search and type in HRM and you'll find a zillion posts that share comparisons.:drinker:
  • I just got my HRM for Christmas. I got the polar ft7. I love it. It does come with the chest strap, but from what i read when I was researching, those are way more reliable. It doesn't bother me at all. The ft7 is super easy to use and stores a lot of info....and I just love it! Good luck!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Santa claus brought me the beurer pm 70 with speed box, it has a strap and I am still learning how to use it but I'm liking what I've seen so far!
  • Canonoch
    Canonoch Posts: 120
    Well I got the Sportline 915. Was wanting on w/ cheststrap but not something that was a piece of junk. Took my pulse reading often while walking and it was real close to what MFP said within 5 calories. So I'll use it for now for cardio workouts and perhaps if things get better in the wallet area later this year I'll get a polar HRM they seem to have a good rep w- MFP and in product reveiws
This discussion has been closed.