Looking for Others on A Strict Gummi Bear Diet

Options

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I am tempted to add these to my Gummi Bear regime I have heard that they melt the fat right of your body. Of course they melt the taste buds right of your tongue as well but it might be worth it.

http://www.firebox.com/product/5337/Evil-Hot-Gummi-Bears
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am tempted to add these to my Gummi Bear regime I have heard that they melt the fat right of your body. Of course they melt the taste buds right of your tongue as well but it might be worth it.

http://www.firebox.com/product/5337/Evil-Hot-Gummi-Bears

DUDE!!! :sick: I kinda want to try those.... :laugh:
  • sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    fc6b2e85c88e256b4a90b2f0b299195d.jpg
    what movie is this?

Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion :heart:

THANKS!
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    fc6b2e85c88e256b4a90b2f0b299195d.jpg

This is exactly where my brain went.
  • LovingMe0587
    LovingMe0587 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just joined this today and this is the 1st thread I come across. By far the funniest thing I've seen all day! Especially that amazon review!! Lol
  • fit2bhealthe
    fit2bhealthe Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • shankasaurus
    shankasaurus Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    What are your thoughts on gummi worms? Or the sour gummis?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite thread ever!! :laugh: I'm imagining baramundi with a white gummy bear sauce, green gummy bears on the side and wash it down with a white wine that has red gummy bears floating around in it. I can't bring myself to restrict by color/flavor. :blushing:

I am curious about this sugar free gummy bear cleanse, though. *runs to amazon to check the reviews*

Don't do the cleanse! It works, but it works TOO well! Trust me. :sick:
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    What are your thoughts on gummi worms? Or the sour gummis?

I think they are an excellent source of vitamin C and help us in the good fight against scurvy.
  • pixelatedsun
    pixelatedsun Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite thread ever!! :laugh: I'm imagining baramundi with a white gummy bear sauce, green gummy bears on the side and wash it down with a white wine that has red gummy bears floating around in it. I can't bring myself to restrict by color/flavor. :blushing:

I am curious about this sugar free gummy bear cleanse, though. *runs to amazon to check the reviews*

I would not recommend the gummi bear cleanse unless you need to fit in a particular weight class or something. It's very ... um ... once you start, there is no going back!
  • melissay28
    melissay28 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I find the gummi kale smoothie easier to stomach if you make the smoothie then add the gummis afterward, its chunky, kind of like bubble tea.

Actually, I've been thinking of doing the Haribo Sugar Free Gummi Bear cleanse. From the reviews on Amazon, it's really effective.

I've also heard good thyings about Gummi Bear Intermittent Fasting - only one Gummi Bear a day:

giant_blue_raspberry.jpg

Even better are the people that film their experience and post it on youtube!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options

I would not recommend the gummi bear cleanse unless you need to fit in a particular weight class or something. It's very ... um ... once you start, there is no going back!

Seems like a great get out of class or work free card.
    No one ever questions intestinal distress.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Who says breakfast is not the most important meal of the day? People who hate gummy bears, that's who.

8442722620_6b94b43b8b_o-M.jpg

Yes, I may need to try this as I have been too low on my 'running-with-scissors' macro lately. Need to increase this...
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    I just purchased sugar-free Jelly Bellys today. Wondering if they will be as effective as the sugar free gummy bear cleanse. Will report back in a couple hours.
  • VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I have recently converted to gluten free and am now eating Gummi Bears at every meal. It was an adjustment, because I was previously on the Twizzler diet, but those have gluten so I can't eat them anymore.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant, I LOVED me some gummy vitamins! I took two gummy Flintstones a day! Prenatal vitamins made me horribly sick, so I got mah gummy on with some Fish Oil, too.
  • LITtlerMeCO
    LITtlerMeCO Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ah, the cleanse:

Just don't. Unless it's a gift for someone you hate.

By Christine E. Torokon October 3, 2012

Verified Purchase
    Oh man...words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse". If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!

First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety...I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005.

I had FIVE POUNDS of these innocent-looking delicious-tasting HELLBEARS so I told a friend about what happened to me, thinking it HAD to be some type of sensitivity I had to the sugar substitute, and in spite of my warnings and graphic descriptions, she decided to take her chances and take them off my hands.

Silly woman. All of the same for her, and a phone call from her while on the toilet (because you kinda end up living in the bathroom for a spell) telling me she really wished she would have listened. I think she was crying.

Her sister was skeptical and suspected that we were exaggerating. She took them to work, since there was still 99% of a 5 pound bag left. She works for a construction company, where there are builders, roofers, house painters, landscapers, etc. Lots of people who generally have limited access to toilets on a given day. I can't imagine where all of those poor men (and women) pooped that day. I keep envisioning men on roofs, crossing their legs and trying to decide if they can make it down the ladder, or if they should just jump.

If you order these, best of luck to you. And please, don't post a video review during the aftershocks.

PS: When I ordered these, the warnings and disclaimers and legalese were NOT posted. I'm not a moron. Also, not sure why so many people assume I'm a man. I am a woman. We poop too. Of course, our poop sparkles and smells like a walk in a meadow of wildflowers. Thanks for all the great comments. I've been enjoying reading them and so glad that the horror show I experienced from snacking on these has at least made some people smile.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    But you know what, all ya'll got this craze wrong. It's Reese's Cups. That's what's *in* now. You know, it's protein and all. :smokin: :drinker:
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    But you know what, all ya'll got this craze wrong. It's Reese's Cups. That's what's *in* now. You know, it's protein and all. :smokin: :drinker:

So I can eat a bag of the minis and CLEANSE MY ENTIRE SYSTEM AND LOSE WEIGHT?!!!111!11!