Which Desperate Housewife are you?

Options
2»

Replies

• delanahub
    delanahub Posts: 56
    Options
    OOHH I came up Edie too, I am not so happy, but I am happily married with no kids, so my only alternative was Gabby I guess, but she is super materialistic...any clues on that finale, why was Brie dressed like a grandmother from 1857, good lord. I am assumin in 5 years Mike is dead and Susan gets a new hottie!!! Plus how did Gaby get 2 kids that were like 8 yo?
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Lynette!
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    I want to be Bree, but my friends call me Susan! LOL!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I'm Edie...
    Somehow she looks like she might be the slutty one...
    :angry:
    umm, yeah . . . about that. . . .she is :ohwell: we still :heart: you, manda & loki! :bigsmile:

I knew it.. *sigh*...
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    susan:tongue:
  • hamilton4beaumont
    hamilton4beaumont Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Oh NO! I'm a Bree! My husband just said, "yeah, I can see it!" :noway:
    I would never pretend to be pregnant... walking around fatter than I really am... NO WAY!!!:laugh:
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    I am a Bree!? This quiz MUST be wrong. I am "domestically challenged". Seriously, I am the woman who takes a dish to the deli when I have to bring something for potluck.:huh:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Another Bree here. I thought I was Susan :ohwell:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Oh NO! I'm a Bree! My husband just said, "yeah, I can see it!" :noway:
    I would never pretend to be pregnant... walking around fatter than I really am... NO WAY!!!:laugh:

At least you aren't Susan like me.....clumsy, does stupid things all the time!! Yep, sounds about right. :wink: :laugh:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Susan. I knew that already :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I'm Edie...
    umm, yeah . . . about that. . . .she is :ohwell: we still :heart: you, manda & loki! :bigsmile:

I knew it.. *sigh*...

WOOHOO!!!

*sits back down and stays quiet*
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am a Bree!? This quiz MUST be wrong. I am "domestically challenged". Seriously, I am the woman who takes a dish to the deli when I have to bring something for potluck.:huh:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's an idea! All this time, I've been going to the deli, getting the "goods," then coming home and putting them into my own dish!!!!!! I could have skipped a whole step!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!:laugh:

God, I really am a Susan!:laugh:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I'm Edie...

I knew it.. *sigh*...

WOOHOO!!!

*sits back down and stays quiet*

lmao!!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Never seen the show, but according to the quiz I'm a Bree. Hmm - I'm an oldest child, pastor's daughter, stay at home mother of 5, cake decorator, and piano teacher - yeah I guess it's pretty accurate.