Reebok Easy Tone?

RachelHope
RachelHope Posts: 12
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
So I'm not usually one to fall for all the silly consumer propaganda out there, but I am really intrigued by Reebok Easy Tone shoes.
If they actually work, I may seriously consider buying a pair.
So my question is if anyone on here has used them? Do they work? Or are they not worth it?

Replies

• I have a pair that I love!!! I actually put dr scholls in them because I work on my feet all day, but I really enjoy the shoes. I feel like they definately work my butt!!! expecially when you first start using them!!! Good luck!!!
  • they are really bad for your feet...my ma's a personal trainer, and she says there's no way in h--- she would ever recommend them because they can cause muscle imbalances, and really make you "think" like you're doing something, when you're not.
    if it's too good to be true, it probably is.
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    The studies I've read show they don't really work you any different then regular athletic shoes. Some people think they are more comfortable and others hate them. If they are comfortable for you, then great. But don't expect the fabulous backside from the commercials.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    I also think that the girls in the commercials didnt get the backside from these shoes:D:D:D
  • Thanks guys! :D
This discussion has been closed.