Zumba Fitness for Wii

jessmo803
jessmo803 Posts: 56
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I got Zumba Fitness for Wii for Christmas. I haven't done it yet cause I'm getting over the stomach flu, but I played around with it for a few minutes. Does anyone have this? Do you know if it tell you how many calories you burn after you do a workout? Any help is appreciated!

Jess

Replies

• asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    I use a heart rate monitor. If you don't have one, I would track it as "Dancing, aerobic, ballet or modern, twist". That's the closest option MFP has to it as far as I know.
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    It is going to vary for everybody depending on your body and your level of effort. This is the main thing I love about my heart rate monitor. It gives me calories burned based on my level of effort. It works great with videos. But, for example, even from week to week, I can see a noticable difference in the calories burned depending on how intense my workout goes.

Good Luck!!!

--Carter
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,324 Member
    Would love to know how you like it!
  • Would love to know how you like it!

With just the warm up I did, I love it. I can tell you this. It is gonna kick my *kitten*! I was out of breath after a couple minutes. But I have been sick since late Christmas Eve.
  • I got it for Chrfistmas and did it that night. I chose the 20min workout and it was pretty tough, which I liked. I wish the characters were more like real people than graphics, though. I'll post again once I've done it more. Good luck :) Hope you feel better soon!
This discussion has been closed.