Holidays are over -- time to get back on the wagon!

Options
Hey MFP members and friends! I stumbled across myfitnesspal about a week ago when I was searching for a quick and easy calorie tracker. Of course, seeing all the doughnuts and ice cream and cookies I consumed this week was a little shocking. :P

Not sure what usually goes into these introductory posts but I'm in my 20s and growing up I was always stick thin to the point of embarrassment when it came time to go swimming or even to wear a tank top in the summer. I excused myself by saying it was just genetic and that I'd always be that way...

I'd like change all that -- through a combination of steady exercise and workouts and careful diet tracking. I'm well-read on nutrition and dietary subjects and I've been slowly figuring out what "works" in the gym. Being stronger helps me in my athletic pursuits, my health, and my overall confidence as well.

A few more days before 2011 though and, rather than make a resolution that I may or may not keep, I'm making a promise to myself that in 2012 I won't be making this identical post. ;) (Though I hope to still be around!)

Best of luck in the remainder of 2010, 2011, and beyond everyone!

Replies