Some inches gone

Smilineyes
Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
I didn't measure myself when I started this whole thing. But 2 weeks ago when Renee started the showing skin challenge I decided I'd measure myself too. Today I took my new pic for the challenge and measured again. I lost 2 inches in my waist and 1 around my thighs! I haven't been losing weight the past couple of weeks :grumble: but it's good to know I'm still losing inches. I wish I would've measured at the beginning. I'm super excited to lose those inches in 2 weeks! Just wanted to share :happy:

Kels

Replies

• Smilineyes
    I didn't measure myself when I started this whole thing. But 2 weeks ago when Renee started the showing skin challenge I decided I'd measure myself too. Today I took my new pic for the challenge and measured again. I lost 2 inches in my waist and 1 around my thighs! I haven't been losing weight the past couple of weeks :grumble: but it's good to know I'm still losing inches. I wish I would've measured at the beginning. I'm super excited to lose those inches in 2 weeks! Just wanted to share :happy:

Kels
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    You look great Smilin'! Congrats on your progress, I'm very happy for you!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    you look fab! i also got brave yesterday, actually, and posted pics of myself in my profile, that's the best i can do right now for showing skin:laugh: baby steps. . .lol losing inches is always a great thing even if the weight's not changing too!:happy: way to go!:wink:
  • Smilineyes
    Thanks guys :happy:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    i have to say i saw your first photo and i can definitely see the difference in this one!:drinker:
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Wow, congrats! :flowerforyou: I can only hope to have those results if and when I get the courage to measure myself again! :happy:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    You are looking good!!!! Congrats
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    looking at your pictures i can SEE that you have lost weigh(inches) thats awesome you must be proud im gonna post my new pic for this week too .... in a few minutes :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!