Ear Worms

Replies

• Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    I don't even know what it's called, but there's a Mylie (sp?) Cirus song that they're playing on the radio right now and she keeps singing "I'm just being Mylie" for the chorus.

It drives me nuts and I always have to change the station.

:noway:

That song cracks me up.....my husband will sing it in a girl voice....it's hilarious! :laugh:
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    THAT NEW MADONA SONG (SO STUPID!)
    THE NEW LEONA LEWIS SONG
    ANYTHING BY BARE NAKED LADIES!:noway:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Ramblin Man - The Outlaws (sucked the first and it sucked on the 10,589.693 time)

Anything by the Counting Crows.

I shot the Sherriff - Clapton (love Clapton though)

Quick, take it back, or Clapton shalt strike thine blasphemous self down!

AMEN MANDA!!! However i cant judge. everyone has their tastes. But still. Clapton really?! Hes the man!!!! LOL

Totally agree gals I just hate that song bad. Clapton can play see
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxTWQD91b5c
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Ramblin Man - The Outlaws (sucked the first and it sucked on the 10,589.693 time)

Anything by the Counting Crows.

I shot the Sherriff - Clapton (love Clapton though)

Quick, take it back, or Clapton shalt strike thine blasphemous self down!

AMEN MANDA!!! However i cant judge. everyone has their tastes. But still. Clapton really?! Hes the man!!!! LOL

Totally agree gals I just hate that song bad. Clapton can play see
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxTWQD91b5c

Clapton forgives you. But watch yourself.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    1. Mony mony (especially at any weddings that I will be attending this summer)

2. Crazy frog (my 5 year old loves this cd.....too much)

3. German death metal (my 13 year old has decided to become a metal head, but does not know the difference between good metal, and bad metal)
  • fatsis
    Is it a coincidence that my ex bf ALSO loves the Beach Boys?

I think not.

You weren't making out with a strange dude at Red Rocks in about 1986, were you?????? :noway:
    Yeah, Shannon, the 86 in Manda's name is there for a pretty significant reason!! :wink:

The mixed drinks r telling on Shannon. (86):drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

3. German death metal (my 13 year old has decided to become a metal head, but does not know the difference between good metal, and bad metal)

Yiikes!! sounds dreadful!

Or weddings that start with Kool & the Gang's "Celebrate". BARF!!!!! :sick:
  • Shannon023

The mixed drinks r telling on Shannon. (86):drinker:

Wait till we work up to the 90's, baybee!!!! :drinker: :wink: :drinker:
  • fatsis

I thought it was a rule to start the receptions with that stupid "celebrate" song.

Ok celebrate to the top of the list.
  • Anything by Pearl Jam ESPECIALLY Last Kiss I just can't handle his voice, drives me up the wall.
  • fatsis
    Anything by Pearl Jam ESPECIALLY Last Kiss I just can't handle his voice, drives me up the wall.

I used to like them now I turn away when they r on. Agreed.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member

I thought it was a rule to start the receptions with that stupid "celebrate" song.

Ok celebrate to the top of the list.

that is my #1 - Celebrate
    #2 - We Are Family - barg, gag, hurl
    #3 - and yes, I must be Canadian to say this, but anything by....Bruce. I know, I know, I just cannot stand him!
  • fatsis
    Hey Manda & Sparks what about Stevie Ray Vaughn? Come on let me hear u my sistas of guitars.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Here goes... be kind to me...

1.) Just about ANYTHING from Rod Stewart... even his new I wanna be Frank Sinatra songs. My Mom crammed his music down my thoat as a child and I haven't been able to stand him since! Sorry Rod! :sick:

2.) All boy band songs :sick:

3.) Conway Twitty, Waylon Jennings, Dolly Parton... just about any old, twangy country music :sick:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Hey Manda & Sparks what about Stevie Ray Vaughn? Come on let me hear u my sistas of guitars.

"love my baby, she long and lean..mess with her you see a man get mean!!!"

and my other favorite
    "thats how it happens living life by the drop!"
  • fatsis

1.) Just about ANYTHING from Rod Stewart... even his new I wanna be Frank Sinatra songs. My Mom crammed his music down my thoat as a child and I haven't been able to stand him since! Sorry Rod! :sick:

3.) Conway Twitty, Waylon Jennings, Dolly Parton... just about any old, twangy country music :sick:

What about "Hot Legs" man great song.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member

he's a master of his craft.. I love just about any music that features my second favorite instrument
  • fatsis

"love my baby, she long and lean..mess with her you see a man get mean!!!"

and my other favorite
    "thats how it happens living life by the drop!"

I sing "Pride and Joy" to my wife every once in a while.
  • Shannon023

1. I liked Rod when he was a rocker, when he turned into a crooner wannabe then uh-uh...:sick:

2. Amen! :flowerforyou:

3. "STAND BY YOUR MAN" - bring it on!! :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member

What about "Hot Legs" man great song.

If I had "Hot Legs" maybe I wouldn't be so against it! haha!!! :laugh: