Now that I've eaten all the Christmas Cookies...

Options
Hey guys! I'm Taylor and I'm 18 years old. I've been struggling with weight loss for a long time, on-and-off dieting, losing weight and gaining it all back and more. I found this website through a family member who has lost a significant amount of weight, and she has become my biggest inspiration. By joining myfitnesspal, i hope to gain support by all of you in hopes that i can actually win the battle this time, and end my struggle to lose weight and finally truly live a healthy life. Thank you!!

Replies

• yopyoyita
    Options
    =) im in the same situation =) good luck!!!!!
  • Teerai
    Teerai Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    same boat :P good luck!
  • Katherine912
    Katherine912 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    We are here for you! Complete with support, questions, advice, answers and tips. Let me know if you need anything! You got this!
  • Floricienta
    Options
    Welcome!
  • countjackula
    Options
    I should throw out the rest of the Christmas cookies, lol.
  • fayfay12345
    Options
    My story is about the same....always had a weight problem. But I am a lot older than you are. I am 50 and I cannot stop the weight from adding up this time. Usually i can control it to some degree but it seems like no matter what I do now I just keep packing on the pounds. I am going to start tracking what I eat again and see if that helps.
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    I should throw out the rest of the Christmas cookies, lol.

Last night I did...LOL --- they looked so yummy I trashed them to keep from eating them. The kids are going to be so mad when they wake up. He he -- what to do, what to do. :noway:
  • taylinemi
    Options
    haha yes! thank god my mom threw them away for me :]
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hi! My story is similar. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can support each other:D I will eat the cookies tonight...haha.
  • ewarm24
    Options
    what i did was go to my mother-in-laws and my parents for christmas and didnt take any left overs home. thank God cause i ate a bunch of cookies =) welcome and we have all been in the same boat so good luck and stick with it :wink:
  • bethany41h
    Options
    Welome and Good Luck!
  • rschmmidt
    Options
    this is a really big boat!

I'm also 50, and you bet it's harder now! Good luck all!